Monday, November 14, 2011

Intento #1

O Extraordinary Kosher Goat, won't you leave me alone

The moon is set and the dawn is gone. Oh please leave leave kosher goat


Today's evening was none but joy, and is time for me to be alone

alone with words and with soft light beams. Alone with me and none but I


And so I go spreading good cheering news

And so I stay knowing more to date

I am so happy of my company

Cheering quietness, inspiring words


Oh beautiful gazelles of light strides. So fragile and quick to scare

Please keep spreading your cheerful voice. Please let quietness not interrupt


Exquisite beings of fine attitude. Please stop the watering windows of your soul

The night is your and your life grows old. Please abide with me once more


And so I go spreading good cheering news

And so I stay knowing more to date

I am so happy of my company

Cheering quietness, inspiring words

No comments: